The standard Vejibag. Great for carrots, cucumbers, peppers, baby spinach or heads of lettuce.
Use larges to keep kale, celery, zucchini, and leafy heads of lettuce or larger amounts of loose leady greens.
The extra-large can fit several heads of lettuce, lots of kale, huge amounts of collards, tremendous amounts of beets. Mix and match your veggies in this bag or, like us 5 heads of romaine lettuce in the extra large and munch salads for the next couple weeks.
Vejibag is the healthy, eco-friendly alternative to plastic, for storing and preserving vegetables in the refrigerator. Stow all kinds of moisture-loving greens, carrots, celery, and greens to keep fresh and crisp for up to two weeks, by providing a humid environment that also breathes.
- Made from pure, non-toxic, un-dyed Organic Cotton
- French Terry Knit
- 100% US Made
- Reusable, washable, durable, lasts for years
- Standard includes single 11”X12” bag
- Large includes single 11”X17” bag
- Extra Large includes 14”X17" bag