* The dish is made from dark Acacia wood - it's small, stylish, and functional
* Drain holes allow water to filter through and increase the longevity of the soap
* Acacia wood is naturally antibacterial, which will ensure a clean space for your soap
* 100% biodegradable, vegan, and plastic-free
* Packaging made from 100% recycled non-bleached Kraft paper, and printed with soy ink
The soap shelf comes without packaging.
Zero Waste Club
Feeling frustrated and let-down by the extent of the damage we have done to our environment, two friends - Rishi and Pawan - went in search of answers. While the markets are changing slowly, they noticed that many products that are eco-friendly are given a luxury label. They also found that many products sold under the “eco” label tend to stretch the definition of sustainability. Thus they decided to start their own journey to produce truly sustainable, beautifully designed, ethical, and vegan essentials at affordable prices.
And here we are!
We want to do more than just make beautiful eco-friendly products. So we are going to make the most transparent, ethical, sustainable goods company on earth. Opening up our supply chain fully for everyone to see. To show that there is a nicer way to do business. Hopefully this will inspire other businesses to do the same.
Pawan Saunya & Rishi Gupta
Co-Founders of Zero Waste Club