While they may have been inspired by scrunchies of the eighties, these 100% fair trade, plastic-free, and biodegradable scrunchies are truly a product of the twenty-twenties. Accountable to people and the planet at every stage of their life cycle, they are a waste-free solution built for a generation that expects better.
A silky-soft organic cotton outer is gentle and breathable in your hair while Kooshoo's world-renowned plastic-free hair ties act as the inner elastic, ensuring an all-day, all-comfort hold. Just the right amount of scrunch provides volume and flair while the colors provide sophistication and styling options for everywhere from the gym to the dancefloor.
- World's first 100% fair trade plastic-free scrunchies
- Designed to last in your hair but not in a landfill
- Fits most wrists
- You're going to absolutely love them :)
- MATERIAL | Inner: 70% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton, 30% Fair Trade Natural Rubber | Outer: 100% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton
- FACTORY | GOTS & Fairtrade certified production facility that is a social-good business dedicating profits to local charities
- DYE | GOTS & OEKO-TEX certified organic dyes
- CARE | Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry
What does kooshoo mean?
Rachel has since moved to Canada though Norfolk lsland remains a constant in our hearts (see the family home built by Rachel and Leiloni's father on Norfolk). Back on Norfolk kooshoo is used in many different woys though perhaps the most common is as part of a greeting:
Wut a way you? (Hi, how are you?)
Kooshoo, you? (feeling good, yourself?)
As for using the word kooshoo, next time someone asks how you're doing, try answering with 'kooshoo', and if you‘re not already feeling kooshoo, you will find after saying it enough times you will start to feel its positive effects! If anything like us, you may just find yourself with a new favorite word.