While they may have been inspired by scrunchies of the eighties, these 100% fair trade, plastic-free, and biodegradable scrunchies are truly a product of the twenty-twenties. Accountable to people and the planet at every stage of their life cycle, they are a waste-free solution built for a generation that expects better.
A silky-soft organic cotton outer is gentle and breathable in your hair while Kooshoo's world-renowned plastic-free hair ties act as the inner elastic, ensuring an all-day, all-comfort hold. Just the right amount of scrunch provides volume and flair while the colors provide sophistication and styling options for everywhere from the gym to the dancefloor.
- World's first 100% fair trade plastic-free scrunchies
- Designed to last in your hair but not in a landfill
- Fits most wrists
- You're going to absolutely love them :)
- MATERIAL | Inner: 70% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton, 30% Fair Trade Natural Rubber | Outer: 100% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton
- FACTORY | GOTS & Fairtrade certified production facility that is a social-good business dedicating profits to local charities
- DYE | GOTS & OEKO-TEX certified organic dyes
- CARE | Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry